Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

previous app gesture not working??

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 08:38 AM)
yousif
Active Level 3
Options
Questions
Hey guys, the gesture for going to the previous app isn't working for me, did they remove this gesture? Or is there a way to activate it? Please help! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Animatics
Active Level 3
Questions
If you're talking about the swipe at the bottom of the screen, I believe you need to have gesture hints enabled. Also, third party launcher support for Android Q gestures has been removed with this beta update, so you should be using the default Samsung One UI launcher if you want to use the new gestures.

View solution in context

6 Comments
Agentjai
Active Level 1
Questions
Same
Solution
Animatics
Active Level 3
Questions
If you're talking about the swipe at the bottom of the screen, I believe you need to have gesture hints enabled. Also, third party launcher support for Android Q gestures has been removed with this beta update, so you should be using the default Samsung One UI launcher if you want to use the new gestures.
yousif
Active Level 3
Questions
That worked thank you. But in the first beta you didn't have to have the hint on to be able to use the gesture. That will cause burn-in
klcamfield
Active Level 4
Questions
wow! how ridiculous that you have to have that line on the bottom. it's not very attractive. If for some reason it's necessary it should look nice
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
dillont
Active Level 4
Questions
Swipe up slightly, then you can switch between apps. No gesture hint required.
0 Likes