Did you mean: 

Original topic:

GPS navigation broken

(Topic created on: 12-29-2019 07:17 PM)
tennisfreak79
Beginner Level 3
Options
Reviews
When trying to use any navigation the gps signal always says lost or not found. 
7 Comments
Freese
Active Level 2
Reviews
I had the same issue. uninstalled and went back to One UI 1.0 Android 9 and then reinstalled the BETA and it works now 🤷🏼. But it only works on Android Auto I haven't tried it on the device yet but I assume it works as Android Auto is nothing more than fancy screen mirroring really.
0 Likes
audiosupernova
Beginner Level 3
Reviews
I reported this issue as well. On my Note 9 the initial location is pulled but it doesn't track movement beyond the initial location.
mNny
Beginner Level 3
Reviews
thats what happened to me how do you fix gps is broken
0 Likes
mNny
Beginner Level 3
Reviews
same here with the gps on the note 9 doenst move ive tried everything from clearing cache to air plane mode on/off uninstall reinstall clear data.. anyone have solutions
0 Likes
Ben999_
Active Level 1
Reviews
Same issue for me. I posted a workaround in the tips section. Most reliable way to get it working is to start a phone call like to your voicemail for example and then start navigation. Then once you're on your way you can hang up and it will keep working. Occasionally I have to reboot and try it again.
0 Likes
Ben999_
Active Level 1
Reviews
I'm curious why only some are having the issue. Anyone else using location history on Google? I was thinking that might be a reason why.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes