Did you mean: 

Original topic:

issues with Android 10 beta

(Topic created on: 12-22-2019 09:06 AM)
CallMeBatman
Beginner Level 3
Options
Reviews
Frequent app crashes, YouTube floating window works for a while, then screen goes black playing only audio and finally it just stops working. I have to cancel the app and restart it to get it to work. The battery seem to be draining really fast even though I've set it to medium power saving mode. There is a certain delay and hesitation in executing tasks after you click on it. The camera software could be improved, feels a bit slow in understanding, selecting the scene and locking onto subjects. Night mode is basically useless as it's a mess and doesn't clearly display anything. There's a lot of noise in the image.
One thing that I noticed especially in WhatsApp is that if I forward some information from contact to another. The text becomes almost the same color as the background, I never had this issue before. There is barely any difference between the color of the text and background. I never had this issue before. Is this a new WhatsApp update issue/ Samsung issue?
1 Comment
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes