Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unacceptable...

(Topic created on: 12-05-2019 03:21 PM)
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Options
Reviews
ADs have or should have no place on Samsung native apps. There's not one but TWO ADs in my weather app. Samsung...fix this. Thanks

11 Comments
Dan221
Active Level 4
Reviews
there's also ads in bixby now too.
0 Likes
HIPPOLYTA6969
Active Level 6
Reviews
I agree this is not good!
0 Likes
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Reviews
what! wow!
0 Likes
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Reviews
If you'd like an alternative, try creating a shortcut on your homescreen to Google's weather.
I hope this helps. thanks for sharing
0 Likes
jhs39
Active Level 6
Reviews
I'm sure most people here agree with you but it doesn't matter--Samsung makes money from the ads and the lack of any real competition (at least in the United States where the carriers don't carry any devices from Xiaomi, Honor, OPPO or Huawei) means people aren't going to stop buying Samsung phones because of those ads.
0 Likes
Reviews
a couple things here. first, I've seen Honor phones sold at Best Buy and recently at that. another thing, no one is forced to buy a carrier device. lots of people buy their devices online, unlocked and from those manufacturer's you mentioned. Huawei is actually a pretty popular brand even here in the US and they sell quite well
jhs39
Active Level 6
Reviews
Outside of Samsung your only choices are Pixel or One Plus phones which are both grossly overpriced given their quality or Apple. That's all there is for US consumers unless they purchase unlocked phones outside their carriers that come with no warranty or support.
0 Likes
dports
Active Level 4
Reviews
**bleep** it up buttercup
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Thank you very much for the review. Please keep us posted on your experiences during One UI Beta Program.

0 Likes