Find out more about Samsung Care+ here.
We have a comprehensive answer guide to the most common questions about Samsung Care+.
What is Samsung Care+?
a) Samsung Care+ 1 Year Accidental & Liquid Breakage; or
b) Samsung Care+ 2 Years Accidental & Liquid Breakage with 1 Year Breakdown
What is the difference between Samsung Care+ and Samsung's Manufacturer warranty?
What are the benefits of Samsung Care+?
• Replaces the device in the case when your broken device cannot be repaired
• Repairs performed only by Samsung’s Authorized Service Centers (ASC)
• Use of Samsung genuine parts for repair
• Free door-to-door pick up and delivery to you
What is not covered by Samsung Care+?
• Wear-and-tear from daily use
• Replacement/Support for any data stored in the device
• Damage arising from unauthorized software/virus and software faults
• Failure of device to operate due to network infrastructure or subscription service issues
Can I purchase more than one package?
How will I know if my registration is successful?
What is the coverage amount for Samsung Care+?
You can claim up to a maximum of twice (2x) device RRP for the 2 years ADLD+EW package. The extended warranty covers breakdown that is covered by the manufacturer's warranty for 1 additional year.
How long is the contract period?
Where can I find more information about my subscription plan?
Is my device eligible?
Will I be charged with a fee when I request to claim for a repair?
Can I cancel the contract?
Is there free pickup of my device?
For more information about Samsung Care+, kindly visit the official page or call us at +603 9078 4999.
Thank you for your enquiry.
Note that Samsung Care+ is a device protection plan and service. For trade-in services, you may refer to any available trade-in promotion that is currently available or ongoing.
Unfortunately, this protection plan is applicable for newly purchased devices and user have 14 days upon purchase to decide to decide to sign up for the protection plan.
For your device Galaxy S20+, as it has lapsed the purchase period, you will not be entitled to purchase Samsung Care+ protection plan for your existing device.