Original topic:

[Announcement] Win a Fast-Charging Adapter for Galaxy S23 series owners!

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 06:01 PM)
Samsung_MY
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Members

Dear Samsung Members!

Announcement time! It was really difficult to select 18 winners out of 462 users.

We do really read each of your comments and we felt so warm by your continuous support for Samsung Malaysia, please see below winners list:

@Yayiku
@Ken_wongmunjun
@maikeru8168
@I_Want_Meat
@JermK
@BlinkyTrojan
@Jax9999
@KennyK
@ZixuanOoi
@Stardust23
@fqsyzwn
@ahjiang88
@SF_Tan
@NVZMI
@Badrolshah
@LisaW
@Kokky
@DanielKWK

We will reach out to the winners through private message for your address so that we can courier out your reward to you!

It’s really amazing to receive your support during this exclusive reward, there’re more to come! Stay Tuned!

*Leave your comment below on what kind of activities / product promotion you wish to have in our Community.

39 Comments
Samsung Members

Congratulation all winner. njhl

0 Likes
Kokky
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
Great to know I'm one of the winners! Congratulations to other winners as well! Thanks Samsung! ❤️
Samsung Members

njhl

0 Likes
Kokky
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
Everyone also hao😆
0 Likes
beangrower
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
Demotivated for not winning after putting so much effort in the comment, won't be participating anymore in Samsung contest 😔
LawrenceK
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
Never give up. Try again. See the winners write up and see how different is ur and theirs. I have read your comment, you basically mention the phone arrived early then you expected but you never mention why you buy it. Be more creative.
0 Likes
beangrower
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
What else to mention about S23 Ultra rather than the obvious right? Everyone who buys it knows😉
0 Likes
adhamRadzi
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
Congratulations. Thanks for all the hassle
0 Likes
JermK
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Members
Yay! Just got my hands on the Fast-Charging Adapter! Looking forward to spending less time being a wallflower while the phone is charging. Yup, my S23+ barely leaves my hands.
0 Likes
Parthan
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
Thanks to samsung and all friends
0 Likes