CONGRATULATIONS! December Quiz Winner

(Topic created on: 12-14-2021 02:19 PM)
MOD_3
Options
Samsung Members

A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO

OUR TOP 15 WINNERS! 

Correct Answer is : No.

IP(International protection or Ingress protection) rating is a protection identification code related to solids and liquids

that have been designated by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC 60529) to show an electric device’s durability against foreign impact and foreign substance influx.

The first digit represents the dust resistance rating (0~6) while the second digit represents the water resistance rating (0~8)- Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 are both rated as IPX8.

IPX8 is based on testing conditions where the device is submerged in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.

These devices are not advised for beach or pool use, and they are not dust-resistant.

@Renwei 

@ChowJianYu 

@AdibJamil
@Jaydenkhoo 

@giraff 
@DavidLee1999 

@DonAiman 

@FelixNg 
@sc93 

@Bearchan 

@Ravin_S20Ultra5G 

@DoctorMoss 

@hudajamin 

@nazzzz 

@Edwingse 

The Team will be in contact with the above winners about their prizes.

We hope that our Community enjoyed our Quiz Time as much as we did!

Thank you to everyone who participated and for those who continue to contribute to our Samsung Members Community!

Original Quiz: Here 

FelixNg
Active Level 7
Samsung Members
The community will provide some quiz or activities sometimes. It was an activity of December Quiz, Stay in tune and participate in all activities, who knows next round is your turn of winning...
FelixNg
Active Level 7
Samsung Members
Congrats to all winners and thanks to this Awesome Samsung Community...
Kokky
Active Level 3
Samsung Members
Sad, I'm the 16th to give the correct answer... 😣
0 Likes
khirjuhari
Active Level 4
Samsung Members
Congrats..
0 Likes
giraff
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
I thought I picked as winner... maybe not cuz no one contacted me
0 Likes
AZIZANISMAIL
Active Level 2
Samsung Members
Bohong. Kalau betul2 sudah keluar dalam berita dan tv. Setakat up nama je sebagai pemenang sumpah mati i tidak percaya. Cara touch n'Go sama lazada game over pengguna suruh pancing relond dalam akaun. Dan masa itu dia simpan data pengguna dan maklumat. Bila sasaran dia sudah cukup gemuk . Masa dia akan terkam. Tanpa penguna kesan . Modal dia curi data penguna kemaskini touch n'Go . Itu baru 1 penguna. Bayakan 1 malaysian ada 3 juta penguna yg guna APL touch n'Go dan lazada . 1 hari je . Dia buka kedai dia dapat untung
rm 300k × 30 . Woooo ...kaya atas angin saja
Samsung Members
Btol tu bos,,yg sebenarnya sy punya fon lepas resit sy connect dgn modem yg pakai simcard...Baru jer ni sy prasan kenpa fon sy ni pelik set..,apa ada yg monitor dari pada blkg,ibarat acc sy ni dia orang cop jdi 2 skrin..
0 Likes
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
自由女神来了
0 Likes
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
自由女神来了
0 Likes
Active Level 1
Samsung Members
自由女神来了