Original topic:

Galaxy Unpacked 2022 | Member Live | Exclusive For Samsung Members

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 12:17 AM)
renwei89
Options
Samsung Members
We as Samsung Members , gathered again for Galaxy unpacked 2022 for Galaxy S22 series & Galaxy Tab S8 series. We all from different countries, cultures , races , religion… We break the rules of boundary. We stay together for the unpacked event. We share , we care and we grow.

Samsung had reveiled the epic standard devices last night. Galaxy S22 , S22 plus , S22Ultra, Galaxy Tab S8 , S8 plus and S8 ultra were introduced. Samsung breaks the rules of smartphone innovation and set the new standard in power , creation and also perfomance. Besides that , Samsung break the rules of work and play with Galaxy Tab S8 series as well. 

For me , I was amazed with Galaxy S22 Ultra. I would like to test the nightography and night portrait the most . For the tablet , Tab S8 Ultra is just like a beast. 14.6' display maximise the working and entertainment experience .Dual 12MP front cameras will be great for me during video conference 😍 Hopefully have a chance to do a review of them.

Pre-order now is available ! Starting from 10 February until 3 March 2022. For more details , please visit the link below : 👇🏻

https://newgalaxypreorder.mysamsungcampaign.com/
0 Comments