Original topic:

What made you stay with Galaxy ? ๐ŸŒŸ

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 04:37 PM)
nazzzz
โ˜…
Options
Samsung Members
This year marks almost 10 years of me being with Samsung. I still remember when my mom bought me the Galaxy Tab 3 for my study purposes (belajar mencari maklumat di alam mayaโ“) back in 2013.

My whole family has also been with Samsung in addition to myself. We just believe that itโ€™s a good idea to stay to one brand for all the electronic devices that you have, including home appliances.

Customer support ๐Ÿ“ž

Samsung Careline has always been on my side. Being a Samsung loyalist, Iโ€˜ve been so engaged with Samsung customer support through call. Explanations are brief and concise, making it simple enough for some of my family members who are non-techies to understand. If it's your lucky day, they will offer a promotional code before they end the call with you.

Try to call them at 1800228899 if you any enquiries, who knows that itโ€™s your lucky day to receive the e-voucher!

Crisp AMOLED screen โœจ

Samsung was the first to introduce the AMOLED screen. I had the chance to be among the owner of the first tablet with an AMOLED screen; the Galaxy Tab S, after I upgraded from the Galaxy Tab 3. 

The tablet still functions well with its original battery and my younger siblings are now using it, while me with the 8th generation of the Galaxy Tab S series.

My mom loves the AMOLED screen very much too. Dia kata puas hati tengok screen Samsung sebab terang๐Ÿ˜

Multitasking ๐Ÿ“š

An MVP feature among all.

Multitasking has been a thing on Galaxy devices. Ever since I own my Galaxy Tab S back in 2014, the multitasking feature has been included in the UI under the term of multiwindow feature.

Why limit yourself to using just one app when you can have two or more apps open at once?๐Ÿ˜‰

Feature-rich User Interface (UI) ๐ŸŒŸ

I had the chance to live with the TouchWiz UI, before moving to Samsung Experience UI, and now the One UI. The apps icons on One UI is such a pleasure to the eyes. They look โ€œrichโ€ and so much visually appealing. Features are implemented like no other.

Iโ€™ll continue using Samsung. I enjoyed living with its ecosystem.๐Ÿค

11 Comments
Nashhh
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Members
Mantap bos
0 Likes
Samsung Members
mantap bohh ๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members
The display really looks good with amoled screen and I like the Ui!
0 Likes
Samsung Members
the UI is top notch 1675212416435.gif
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members
Yee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members

Interesting. Nice to read too.

0 Likes
Samsung Members
thanks. hby? what made you stay with galaxy? ๐ŸŽค the mic is yours1675212393382.gif
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Samsung Members

I agree almost everything you said here.

Their technology is improving quite a lot from year to year. From their hardware, system and camera. Although I am not a big fan of Samsung, but no doubt that their technology is very impressive especially with their latest One UI 5 update. I tried out lots of devices from different system and I do agree that under Android, Samsung system looks great compared to other manufacturer.

The improvement I see from Samsung is their update which is getting faster compared to few years back. Previously, every new Android update, Samsung will take like 1-2 months delays. With the recent update, it is surprisingly fast. Besides that, the new mid-range devices are also giving a priority to that as well as a 4 years major update which is the same as the S series. This show that Samsung is not just targeting upper range model.

When you said customer experience, hmmmโ€ฆ To be honest, Samsung support lack of a lot of things. I do experience few things by myself and end up with a disappointment. Their product knowledge, timeliness and experience need a lot of improvement. I definitely can see that there is something wrong with their working process. Hope Samsung Malaysia will improve it in the future (no offence).

Samsung Members
insightful ๐Ÿ‘Œ1675228468140.gif
0 Likes