Original topic:

Samsung Pay Not working well after update.

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 07:46 PM)
JDMY
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
failed 5 times at 2 different stores in 2 days, one is McDonald's drive through. never had this issue before Samsung update my phone Galaxy A7 2017 version. Even tried different cards with Samsung pay still failed. ended up with pay wave physical card. anyone experienced the same issue?
2 Comments
StaySafe
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay

try update the Samsung Pay app is there is any update available... hope this help 

0 Likes
stefahn
Active Level 3
Samsung Wallet/Pay

Hello! Unfortunately, I did not encounter a similar problem, everything works fine for me even after updating the application. Besides, are you still looking for a travel software development company? I have amazing news for you, I am just familiar with such a company and I can safely answer it! Andersen Lab is the best travel software development company because they provide the most innovative and user-friendly products. Their products are used by major travel companies all over the world, and they have a proven track record of success. If you’re looking for the best travel software development company, look no further than Andersen Lab.

0 Likes