Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Allow incoming calls to be minimized...

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 03:10 PM)
Truid
Active Level 1
Options
Suggestions
Please allow incoming phone calls to be minimized to the notification tray again. There are times that a spam call is incoming and I can't minimize it in order to continue working on my phone.

I will also state that I am using the old navigation bar method (buttons), and not the gestures. Thanks! 
4 Comments
Suggestions
I was thinking similar. like maybe a decline for now option. you could decline a call and it would still ring on their end. would be nice to have another tool to handle pesky spam, nuisance and robocalls.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

0 Likes
CxA
Active Level 3
Suggestions
This feature still exists although outside of the notification tray. Open the Phone app and tap the 3 dots on the top right. Select Settings > Call display while using apps.

You can choose Full screen, Pop-up or Mini Pop-up. The Mini Pop-up option will reduce your incoming calls to a smaller floating bubble which you can ignore, answer or end while still using your apps under it. Pop-up still works the same way, but is a bigger version of the Mini Pop-up...
0 Likes
Truid
Active Level 1
Suggestions
I understand this, but I would still like to hide the call from my screen completely if needed. Thanks for the little workaround though!
0 Likes