Did you mean: 

Original topic:

BATTERY OPTIMIZATION / OTHERS

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 11:01 AM)
nedvicky
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
I feel like the Galaxy S10e could be such a great value phone for people who wants the Samsung Experience without breaking bank. But the problem is that the software experience isn't streamlined enough for the S10e.

There's a lot off processes that drains the battery without us knowing because the way to switch them off is hidden deep within settings. If you're going to make a more user friendly experience then please fix the fact that a lot of this can be boiled down and also minimize bloatware as well. 
Apple is already one step ahead of the game with allowing you to literally delete any apps from your phone. So why has it taken y'all this long to even think about it? So before you let your competitors step any further, please, take a note from them and see to it that your users are missing from this experience and improve from there. Feedback from users alone cannot truly a great product made. 
6 Comments
Tel864
Active Level 8
Suggestions
You can't compare Apple phones to Android phones so the argument about apps won't wash. I wouldn't even consider the S10e a value phone because there are other Samsung phones that fill that niche. It would be a disservice to the phone for it's software to be streamlined. I doubt the majority of the S10e buyers were intending to purchase a value phone.
nedvicky
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Why can I not compare them? They're both companies in relatively the same field and are producing products that fall under the same category. There's a reason why I switched to Samsung and is no longer using Apple but still I can acknowledge points that Apple do better. And my phrasing was off, with wanting something up to date but not trying to break bank I got into the S10e though the main reason is the fact that it doesn't have a curved display which I am uncomfortable with using. However with the downgrade in hardware, trying to fit a normal S10 experience into this device is near impossible because of how its battery is this device's downfall. So I was just suggesting a few ideas to help not only further battery life but user experience on the S10e. Ofcourse normal S10 users wouldn't understand due to the fact that their phones aren't dead after 9 to 10 hours. So it would help if Samsung could catch up to their competitors instead of staying still and not listening to feedback.
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you very much for the review. Please keep us posted on your experiences during One UI Beta Program.

jhs39
Active Level 6
Suggestions
The S10e only seems like a value because phones by Xiaomi, Honor, OPPO and Huawei aren't sold where you live. Apple and Samsung make the most overpriced phones in the world and you see those two brands as the only choices.
Toddman41
Active Level 7
Suggestions
I plan on trying a One Plus next go round.

I recall a week or two after the 7 Pro released they had a 100.00 off promotion, and people who even pre ordered even got it after the fact. When already having they're phone for two weeks or more.
0 Likes
nedvicky
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Apple is a US based developer and the Galaxy S line was created to compete with that. There are cheaper choices like the A line and such. Unless you're insinuating that I should use something illegal? There are extremely cheap variations of both the brands you're bashing on, I just used my hard earned cash to purchase something that I personally find interesting and enjoy. OPPO is heavily marketed in Vietnam around where I had lived and to be honest, the whole thing was laggy and constantly a pain to use without finding more and more faults in it. Just saying before making a comment please read into the subject more clearly and decipher the contexts though your opinion was appreciated nonetheless.
0 Likes