Did you mean:Β 

Original topic:

BS Rumors about the Samsung S11🀬😑

(Topic created on: 12-08-2019 04:51 PM)
Jman23
Active Level 5
Options
Suggestions
Samsung is going to run alot of customers away if there going to keep trying to be like like Apple an have the s11+ with a 108 mp camera but not have the same specs in the regular s11. Now I can understand the s11e not being fully loaded with the best of the best but the s11 and s11+ should be exactly the same. The same reason noone upgraded from the regular s10 to the note 10. In reality the s10 is better then the note 10, it just looks sleeker. Come on Samsung if you start following this Apple madness your really going to loose true loyal customers. Stop trying to be so much like Apple and continue to satisfy your customers like before the Note 10 and note 10+ was released. 
In my opinion I love the fact that Samsung has built a great product an has been out performing Apple for a few years now but this rumor is terrible and I hope Samsung reconsiders doing what I talked about above. Please keep the s11 and s11+ the same. Yea I know the battery will be bigger because the phone is bigger ofcourse but dont change the main new features like 108 mp Camera. Just because the phone is bigger. 

I know I will no longer be a Samsung customer if they continue this madness trying to be like a competitor like Apple. Google I my be joining the pixel Family soon lol 
17 Comments
JordinX5
Active Level 6
Suggestions
if you're that turnt up about it, get an iPhone, Pixel, or OnePlus.
Jman23
Active Level 5
Suggestions
waiting for the unveil then I'll make up my mind. ill never waste my money on an Apple product though lol
shawn143
Active Level 3
Suggestions
every year I'm thinking I might get a pixel. then I wait around and they come out with some bs
Zach1776
Active Level 3
Suggestions
No one cares
Depresso
Beginner Level 2
Suggestions
XD
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
dollbaby1987
Active Level 4
Suggestions
I personally love my s10e. I could careless about the extra cameras. its performance and size that matter to me. I personally dont need a phone that is huge...
0 Likes
DorianC19
Beginner Level 5
Suggestions
facts