cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Force Dark Mode in Developer Options untoggles after phone restart.

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 05:33 PM)
dmswmm
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
Not sure if this is intended behavior. Seems like a strange option to revert upon reset, as those using it most likely intend to use it consistently. If it is intended, id definitely have to recommend making it a persistent toggle. Was hoping to get a Samsung reps response for any insight. Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
6 Comments
Chuck_Zer0
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Force Dark mode isn't even really working right now anyway and while enabling it it will cause your keyboard to go black with bright white keys I wouldn't suggest enabling it at all it's only to be used for certain reasons anyway for testing of dark mode in apps which is why after you restart it's no longer toggled it's not meant to be full-time toggled
0 Likes
dillont
Active Level 4
Suggestions
It's a developer setting, it's not meant to be used so it won't be persistent throughout resets.
Calder
Active Level 7
Suggestions
As designed.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Suggestions

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.

0 Likes
Chuck_Zer0
Active Level 6
Suggestions
you shouldnt be using that setting anyway. most developer setting you shouldnt be messing with. thats why developer mode is hidden, as the average user isnt supposed to enable them cause they dont know how to play with them and utilize them properly, let alone understannd their true functions. its working as intended as after a reset is should revert back. thats also a safty measure.
0 Likes
dmswmm
Active Level 3
Suggestions
I wish there was a way to block you so I didn't have to continuously read the stupid **bleep** that you say