Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Multiple Users support

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 11:21 PM)
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Hi all, I noticed my new S22 ultra can't support multiple users anymore. My super old OnePlus 7 pro did, my sa! Samsung tab S4 also. I checked on pixel 6 pro, it also support. But oneui 4.1 is not. Really disappointed. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
I got 3 devices on hand now...

1. S22 Ultra - One Ui 4.1 - No multi user

2. S21 Ultra - One Ui 4.0 - No multi user

3. Tab S7 Plus 5G - One Ui 4.0 - With multi user !!!

Think Samsung mindset now is only tablet u b sharing it so the function is there n not for the phones...

Hope it clarify...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!

View solution in context

12 Comments
Support
Hi dude... refer to the screenshot below...

Hope it helps and clear your confusion...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!Screenshot_20220310-232530_Chrome_2383_1646925940.jpg
0 Likes
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Hi this means oneui 4.1 is not possible, right? My old Tab S4 running oneui 2.1 has this function Screenshot_20220310-233518_Settings.jpg
Solution
Support
I got 3 devices on hand now...

1. S22 Ultra - One Ui 4.1 - No multi user

2. S21 Ultra - One Ui 4.0 - No multi user

3. Tab S7 Plus 5G - One Ui 4.0 - With multi user !!!

Think Samsung mindset now is only tablet u b sharing it so the function is there n not for the phones...

Hope it clarify...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Thanks for your help
0 Likes
Support
U r welcome 🙏🏽... Have a great morning 🌄...!!!
0 Likes
Support
Hey... Just confirmed on the latest One Ui 5 Beta 1 that Multi User option is coming back on Samsung phones... Finger cross they will keep it til the final version...

Can follow me in here so that you know what I am sharing on the latest Samsung news...Screenshot_20220806-201657_YouTube_6954_1659788240.jpg
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Thanks for sharing this good news 😊
Support
U r always welcome... see I steady hor... Almost 5 months ago I still remember your question... ✌🏼👍🏼💪🏼
0 Likes
lmigmp
Beginner Level 2
Support

hey...Juste updated my Samsung S22+ to latest One UI 5.0 and the Multi User Option is still not available. Anyone knows a work around to fix this. Is Samsung going to release un updated One UI to fix this ?

Other Android devices hold this option since Android 4.2