Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One Service App crashed

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 09:36 PM)
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Hi, I just got my S22 Ultra. Installed One service App, when I run, one service will always crashed. I did uninstall and install still the same problem. Anyone faced the same problem?  Thanks. 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Hi...

Yes... Confirm...Can't even open it... I uninstall this app long ago cos I never use... install it to try specially for u...(Refer to screenshot) Lol... 😅 😂 🤣

Just to double check... does it happen after the latest March software update?Screenshot_20220310-214526_Google Play Store.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Support
0 Likes
Solution
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Support
peviously I was using fold 3 abd the same problem. Then they just fixed it recently and now the same problem with s22, sigh

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Vinc3
Active Level 1
Support
The problem is with the One Service app. Its quite badly made. Though its already much better compared to the launch version.

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Support
Hi...

Yes... Confirm...Can't even open it... I uninstall this app long ago cos I never use... install it to try specially for u...(Refer to screenshot) Lol... 😅 😂 🤣

Just to double check... does it happen after the latest March software update?Screenshot_20220310-214526_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Hi thanks a lot for your help, I didn't try before March update so not sure. Glad to know all S22 will face the same problem. I already feedback to developer
Support
U r always welcome and even more welcome to follow me in here or sub to my YouTube channel Jeff Viral Tech https://youtube.com/channel/UCJ2bV8qFUw-Mim52H0rUnSQ for more exclusive Samsung news, Tips and Trick...

Really glad that I m able to help...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
Solution
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Support
Same issue
0 Likes
Solution
JohnnyTan
Active Level 1
Support
peviously I was using fold 3 abd the same problem. Then they just fixed it recently and now the same problem with s22, sigh
0 Likes
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Hi Johnny, thanks for your help. Hope our government will fix this problem soon. 😊
Solution
Vinc3
Active Level 1
Support
The problem is with the One Service app. Its quite badly made. Though its already much better compared to the launch version.
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
I contacted the developer, they are aware of this problem. They told me next update will solve this problem.
0 Likes
ZYLin
Active Level 3
Support
Hi all, just received update and now it works!Screenshot_20220322-110218_OneService_40159_1647918138.jpg
0 Likes