Original topic:

Why can't they extend the operation hour?

(Topic created on: 03-14-2023 08:59 PM)
Izran
Active Level 3
Options
Support
I am living in johor bahru and told that there is only one service centre here. The thing is the service centre is until 5.30 pm!. Why can't they extend until 8 pm?. Be reasonable please. People are working and how to go to your place during working hour?. Really funny. 

And then only that centre can repair my zflip 3 screen!. 
4 Comments
Edster89
Active Level 8
Support
Did u go to the service centre at the mall? Usually in malls I don't think they close that early. Standalone shops yes. Then again it's not like they repair on the spot. They would just send to the main hq the next morning.
0 Likes
Izran
Active Level 3
Support
I have not. Yes the product will still go to the hq
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Support

Sorry to hear that. But i do understand your frustration. I think in Johor Bahru, they only got 2 service center which is at Molek Square (close at 6pm) and Johor Bahru City Square (close at 8pm).

We can't change anything because that is their working hour procedure. So no choice also. I suggest that you might either take half day leave to go there or go during weekend. Or you can go there during your off day too. 

** Before you go, it is good if you give them a call first to check whether the device is ready or not. This will save your time travelling there.

Izran
Active Level 3
Support
Very inconvenient. As the only service center in JB, they should extend or change the operation hour!. Perhaps by start operating slightly later and then ends the operation slightly later also.
0 Likes