Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S Pen pro

(Topic created on: 01-15-2022 12:12 AM)
bev_
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
anyone using S pen pro? Is it good? or just get an S pen for my TabS7?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Knots
Active Level 7
Tablets
Are you Tech savvy? Otherwise stick to the Tab S7 S pen.
S PEN PRO is worthwhile when u are using other Samsung devices which supported otherwise it will end up with an "whote elephant". Tks

View solution in context

8 Comments
Knots
Active Level 7
Tablets
I understand both the.price is diff by about $30. If you just need a writing pen. Save the $30 unless u look for more functions in it.
BHive
Active Level 5
Tablets
Tks
Tablets
Guys... allow me to offer my humble and simple explanation of the S Pen Pro... Only get it if u r using Z Fold 3 series as well as other Samsung S Pen supported products because it have 2 mode... Normal S Pen mode and Z Fold 3 S Pen mode to write on it UTG screen...

Another special scenario is for S21 Ultra user like me if I want Bluetooth support S Pen that can control my camera because the original S Pen doesn't come with Bluetooth...

I am a Samsung Maker selected to help the community in here for all things Samsung...!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Feel free to ask me questions... 

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and as a small gesture of encouragement for me as well...

Thanks and Cheers...!!!
Solution
Knots
Active Level 7
Tablets
Are you Tech savvy? Otherwise stick to the Tab S7 S pen.
S PEN PRO is worthwhile when u are using other Samsung devices which supported otherwise it will end up with an "whote elephant". Tks
bev_
Active Level 4
Tablets
my friends also told me that :) u all same telepathy :)
Tablets
Tab S7 already include S-Pen. Dun really need S-Pen Pro. If u wanna explore alternative S-Pen, I can poison u with many alternative like Mont Blanc, Lamy etc...
0 Likes