Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to Get Final Official Update

(Topic created on: 02-04-2020 06:27 AM)
NIKOLS
Active Level 3
Options
Tips
    As you all know that final update isn't out for some user of specific Carrier. So for those of you that are saying final updates aren't showing up and really want the update, I guess most are T Mobile users but good for all you can try this method to get the final update. If by any chance you can get hold on to any other Carrier sim like At&t, Verizon or any other, just remove the current sim insert the other sim card, your phone will restart to get compatible settings of that Carrier, Once it turns on go to settings and check for updates the update will pop up. Can confirm as having T mobile sim update wasn't showing up once popped my old At&t Sim the update showed up  make sure to install right away or before changing sim back to T mobile again otherwiseupdate will be deletedby itself. The other sim doesn't have to be working on be in service. So those are really eager you can try this but who can wait I guess you all can just wait as T Mobile should send out updates soon maybe by the end of this month or before, T mobile did same thing for last year beta too so. But it's not that of a big deal, the update just gets device certified and few bug fixes that's all.

0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Tips

Thank you for the valuable tip. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
Powduh
Active Level 2
Tips
sorry. but I've had some issues running carrier software's on my unlocked s9. however, I think its bs that we got left behind in the initial.
0 Likes