cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can Watch 4 sync MVPA for Healthy365 app?

(Topic created on: 03-14-2022 12:58 AM)
Vinc3
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Can the Watch 4 sync MVPA for Healthy365 app thru Samsung Health?
20 Comments
MHSG
Active Level 5
Wearables
Not sure about Watch 4. But my Galaxy Fit is syncing to Health365 via Samsung Health.
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello Vinc3. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We regret to inform you that we have limited information on the Healthy 365 app as it is a third-party app. We suggest you refer to the app developer (Healthy 365 app) for further assistance in regards to your inquiry.

Thank you.

Wearables
MVPA from what I know cannot work with Watch 4.
0 Likes
Wearables
MVPA can be sync from Watch 4 to Healthy 365. Only the sleep cannot be sync to Healthy 365.
0 Likes
Vinc3
Active Level 1
Wearables
I'm getting mixed responses. There are users who showed me they are able to sync mvpa on Healthy365, while others can't 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Wearables
MVPA can be sync from Watch 4 to Healthy 365. Only the sleep cannot be sync to Healthy 365.

Another issue would be getting your watch 4 to record vigorous exercise using auto record... For past 2 months, I only managed to record 3 incidents of vigorous exercises...
Members_pHqAjuI
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi 

I am confused.

Why are the healthy365 showing so many duplicate watch 4 and watch 2.

How would i know which device ID is the correct watch of mine to link?

0 Likes
saints5354
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I having the same problem, anyone can help pls .....

0 Likes
Vinc3
Active Level 1
Wearables
After struggling for 2 days, finally gotten my GW4 to sync with Healthy365 for steps & Mvpa.
The key is to select your GW4 after S Health as tracker in Healthy365. Its a bit glitchy and didn't appear intially. Just need to clear data on S Health and sync back to see if the GW4 will appear in the list of trackers.