หัวข้อเดิม:

Galaxy Watch 4 - poor product

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 05-22-2023 11:51 AM)
188 ยอดวิว
Members_JSPHJM9
Active Level 1
ตัวเลือก
Wearables

So disappointed with the Galaxy Watch 4 LTE product. Battery never lasted a full day. Completely impractical for travel, long hikes, or anything that needs a reasonable battery life. The first time I went stand up paddle boarding with this product - it failed and needed a full repair under warranty. I swam in 1 metre of water last week with it, when it was out of warranty, and it failed again. Original Samsung service centre quoted me a price to repair that is higher than the cost to buy a new watch. Unbelievable.  Software hung numerous times and I had to re-install all applications. So many software problems. Samsung Pay not available in many Asian countries with local credit cards.  Can only sync the Health software with one device - substandard compatibility. I mainly only used this product as an alarm clock as battery charge would not last a full day, and it was unreliable. Such a poor product. Happy to talk with Samsung if they think that I got a lemon product when I bought their watch. I have been a faithful Samsung customer for 10 years, purchasing multiple phones, tablets and watch etc.  My confidence is completely eroded after my watch experience. 

page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
ตัวเลือก
Wearables

May I have more information for check with whom concern about this.
- Repair Job Number 
If don'have Repair Job Number ,May I have more information below

- Name Surname
- Mobile
- Serial No.
- Branch of Service Center
Thank You.

0 คำชม
Members_JSPHJM9
Active Level 1
ตัวเลือก
Wearables

Watch was left at Samsung service center in Phuket town. My mobile number is 0817714497. Staff did not give me any Job Repair reference number. They called me this morning.  Attached is the serial number from the original watch packaging. 20230522_122207.jpg

0 คำชม
Members_JSPHJM9
Active Level 1
ตัวเลือก
Wearables

Samsung repair centre in Phuket did not give me a Repair Job Number. They took my watch and said that they will call me. They called me this morning. I do not have any Samsung job reference. 

My mobile number that I left them is 0817714497. Product was a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

0 คำชม
ตัวเลือก
Wearables

Thank You for information , I will send to whom concern about this and check for you.

0 คำชม
Members_JSPHJM9
Active Level 1
ตัวเลือก
Wearables

Thank you. 

It is incomprehensible to think that Samsung service centre Thailand is trying to charge me more to repair a watch than it costs to buy a brand new one. 

I look forward to hearing some positive solution options from Samsung. 

0 คำชม