Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 4 cant connect to flip 3. Check your network connection

(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 10:45 AM)
Pblang
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I bought a new watch 4 and try to connect to flip 3 but the app put Check your network connection and try again.. but when i connect to my fold 3 it installed successfully.  Any method? Cause i bought it for mother's day.
1 Comment
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Wearables

Hello Pblang. I am Avinash, from Samsung.

We're sorry to learn of your experience with your Galaxy Z Flip3. You may follow the below steps in order to narrow down the root cause of the issue :

Step 1 : Reset Settings.
Resetting network settings reset all data connections back to the out of the box factory defaults. The following changes will occur by performing a Reset of network settings.

*Stored Wi-Fi networks will be deleted.
*Paired Bluetooth devices will be deleted.
*Background data sync settings will be turned on.
*Data restrictive settings in applications that were manually turned
on/off by the customer will be reset to the default setting.
*Network selection mode will be set to automatic.

To perform reset settings, follow these steps.

>> Go to Settings
>> Tap General management
>> Now select Reset and Reset settings.

Step 2 : Clear All Cached Data
>> Go to Settings
>> Battery and device care
>> Storage
>> Cache File
>> Tap Clear

Step 3 : Perform “Soft Reset”. Kindly refer to the below steps:
>> Please hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously. While holding both of the buttons, the phone will automatically restart.
>> You can release the buttons once the phone prompt with Samsung logo after the phone already turn on

However, if the issue persists, we would like to propose the Smart Tutor. The advantage is, we will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting over the call. Please call our Samsung Care Line 1800-726-7864 regarding this service. Our experts at Samsung Care Line will advise and assist you in details.

Thank you.

0 Likes