Galaxy News

paxultek
Active Level 4
Galaxy News
Very nice! Loving mine so far
samiire
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Maybe it's time for an upgrade. The phone features are pretty good I have to say. I've been using my current phone for around three years without any problems. I'm very happy with my current handset and very rarely does it generate any problems for me. If there was someway that someone could convince me that productivity and performance would improve with the new device, that would really make it worthwhile and possibly convince me to buy. I've been a customer/client for a long time.
0 Likes
Archonian
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
I'll be brutally honest with you, if your current handset is only three years old and still receiving updates you probably would only need it for its cutting edge speed and AI integration. This phone costs more than a decent laptop. But if you want max out geekbench and dominate the machine the will do it then go ballistic. SG24 Ultra 1TB. I'm all jealousy!
0 Likes
Tanzere
Active Level 4
Galaxy News
🫠
Tanzere
Active Level 4
Galaxy News
AIIIIIII!
0 Likes
JNand
Active Level 3
Galaxy News

Just upgraded from the S10+ to the sleek Samsung S24 Ultra in Titanium Orange. Design? Stunning. Display? Brilliant. Setup? Smooth. Performance? Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and One UI 4.0 make it fly. AI features? Promising. Overall? S24 Ultra's living up to the hype. Can't wait to explore more!

Archonian
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
I have a Note 10+ which is starting to show signs of quicker than normal battery drain. Everything else is fine besides no more updates because it's 4 years old. All models after that have 5 years of updates I believe. Should be 6 when paying stratospheric prices which have jumped 30 percent from 2019-current. That's an extra $1000 for the comparative top of the line model in my hands. Ouch!
0 Likes
AuFarmer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Amazing features and fantastic features.
Annaki
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy News
Hell yeah
Annaki
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy News
Don't put the buttons on the side.
It needs a headphones jack.