Options
Galaxy News

29 Comments
Galaxy News
Awesome 😍
walaajpreen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
I have been a customer for more than ten years and now I am trying to take the offer but I did not get anything
gazza017
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
Wicked absolutely amazing
want
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy News
Want one
troyboy1
Active Level 3
Galaxy News
Disappointed with this s24/Ai not that good quality and no satellite connectivity disappointing
0 Likes
SNAS
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
WOW.!!! I was waiting for it.... Indeed it's a very disappointing News
SNAS
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
THE BEST OF THE BEST, I LOVE SAMSUNG, each & every necessity whether it is kitchenware, living room, study room, in the hall where there's a 75" TV with the sound bars, in my bedroom has a 55" TV, as well as in laundry both, washing machine and dryer, in the backyard, etc etc etc., every item is Samsung... Relatives and friends every time they visit our home says that our home represents Samsung. Particularly a childhood friend working in LG as BDM gets disappointed and say, "Im your childhood friend and we both grew up together, went to the same school, same college and the University blah blah blah and I believe he's 100% right and being in management he get 30% or 25%...(Im unable to recall). And, whenever we need any white goods, myself and my wife agree to go to the showroom of LG, but we ended up at Samsung and purchase, knowing we get a very good discount yet...
colbae
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
i❤️Samsung💋💋💋&alwayz have done,I've had the rest but Samsung's the best...i❤️Samsung💋💋💋💞💗💞
paxultek
Active Level 3
Galaxy News
Very nice! Loving mine so far