(Topic created on: 01-18-2024 12:02 PM)
SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

ddarji
Active Level 3
Galaxy News
Making a life miserable with CS team and their services, Worse customer service ever. I have ordered phone on 18th January and haven't got my order yet and customer service agents are not helping.was trying to contact that each time they said wait for 7 to 10 days.
paul_j
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
I am very happy to use S24 ultra. Specially real-time translation plus my lecture and AI function of graphics.. really nice. I eager to wait to play at least 2D graphics Ai generation. All hardware is nice Thank you! SAMSUNG
minomo
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Awesome 👌
0 Likes
brutusbigballs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
I've been samsung supporter since the galaxy 8 the 23 ultra is *** and the 24 ultra is a waste of perfectly good plastic the only good thing I'd drug dealers give good tick bills and easier to unlock than the 23 believes me ive stole heaps of them I'm probably using your right now anyone missing one in devonport East tarlton street
0 Likes
davidzomid
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
What's the difference between the s23 ultra and the s24 model
0 Likes
aucaffe
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
I bought on trusting the advertising trade in for Sam 24 ultra. Asurion I returned my unused s 22 ultra so far I didn't get my refund for the phone and also I didn't get anything from Harvey Norman Macrath Hill branch I paid the full amount plus $375 from my bank. So far nothing .adenasto
0 Likes
Hallilujah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News

Rayton
0 Likes
keithie
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy News
I want 1! Samsung! I do have Coins trust me!
Lexus14
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy News
Do u have the same features on Fold too?
hagop
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
The samsung s24 ultru is sick as
0 Likes