Did anyone experienced this?

(07-09-2021 07:11 PM で作成されたトピック)
176 閲覧回数
lyonking18
Beginner Level 3
オプション
端末/アクセサリ
Galaxy Mobile Japan trying to play funny games🤔🤔🤔 

Before sending my watch over for repair, they told me I'll be responsible for the diagnostic fees (¥6,200 or & $55) if I don't want to get it fix.(Which makes sense to me ) 

Now, they're saying I have to pay the for the repair costs (¥9,000 or $85) plus diagnostic fees(¥6,200 or & $55) if I want to go with the repairs. Which comes up to (¥15,000 or $140). 

I then tell them, the diagnostic fee should be taken out because I want to get my watch fixed and also reminded them of wasn't explained to me prior to sending my watch over to them.

I even have them on recording apologized to me for not explaining everything clearly, especially for not telling me the diagnostic fees will be added to the repair cost😂😂😂 

DEAR SAMSUNG, YOU HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR MISTAKE. DON'T BLAME ANYONE ELSE. 

It's been few days of going back and forth, and now they're telling me (In Japan, everyone has to pay for the diagnostic fee regardless if they want to fix it or not) 🤔🤔🤔

I have been in Japan for 10 years and this is the first time this happened to me.. 

Just bring my watch back if you don't want to fix it...
#Youhavetobeaccountableforyour mistakes
4個のコメント
マティー
Silver Supporter
端末/アクセサリ
Hello.
In Japan, the diagnostic fee should be paid regardless of whether or not it is repaired.
Because you used staff's time for the diagnosis.
So they were not doing wrong correspondence.
There were cultural differences with them and your opinion should be respected.
However, I think it is better to pay this time.
"When in Rome ,do as the Romans do"
It's a shame I wasn't able to help you on this occasion.
lyonking18
Beginner Level 3
端末/アクセサリ
Yes, I don't dismiss the fact that the fee needs to be paid but as I explained it in the comment that was not explained.

Also, they admitted to be wrong so why should I be punished by their error?
マティー
Silver Supporter
端末/アクセサリ
If they agree it, I don't think you have to pay. However,if not,you have to pay it.
It is because,you already received the service.
↑This is just my personal opinions.
0 件の賞賛
lyonking18
Beginner Level 3
端末/アクセサリ
After talking to the supervisor at Samsung, they said I was correct.

The diagnostic fee doesn't have to be paid if you decide to go with the fixing process.

The diagnostic has to be paid only if you decide not to go with the fixing...

"When you're in Rome don't always do as the Romans do 🤣 🤣 🤣"

Doing the right thing has nothing to do with the culture 🤔 🤔 🤔

Anyways, I'm glad that they were able to fix the issue and I should be getting my watch fixed soon 🎉 🎉 🎉
0 件の賞賛