제목:

ONE UI 6

(게시글 작성 시간: 11-17-2023 11:37 PM)
364 보기
nino77ns
Active Level 5
옵션
갤럭시 S

after it is updated to android 14,,,what I see is missing, and what was written is that the health of the battery will be visible, which is still the same as when I bought the phone 23 ultra, do not show whether it has decreased or not,
and the second item is the translation of applications into another language that you use, if it is not English, every application had a translation into the language that you use, but now only about 10 applications do it, the rest are half translated and half not, on Android 13 many applications had complete translation

2 답변

채택된 답변
채택된 답변
크림앤토마토
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S
Isn't the function about translation a problem related to Android?
I wonder which app doesn't translate. And you can visually see the reduction of the battery in Settings>Battery.Screenshot_20231119_032022_Device care.jpg

원본 게시물의 답변 보기

채택된 답변
크림앤토마토
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S
You can check this if you down the scrollScreenshot_20231119_132519_Device care.jpg

원본 게시물의 답변 보기

0 좋아요
7 댓글
채택된 답변
크림앤토마토
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S
Isn't the function about translation a problem related to Android?
I wonder which app doesn't translate. And you can visually see the reduction of the battery in Settings>Battery.Screenshot_20231119_032022_Device care.jpg
nino77ns
Active Level 5
갤럭시 S

1000003733.jpg

 this is a list of applications that will only be translated from English...none of the others will...and it was written that all applications will be translated on Android 14...and that did not happen. And the health of the battery should have been seen like on the iPhone, whether your battery is still at 100 percent or weakened... that's what pixel phones have, and it should have been introduced on Samsung as well 

0 좋아요
채택된 답변
크림앤토마토
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S
You can check this if you down the scrollScreenshot_20231119_132519_Device care.jpg
0 좋아요
nino77ns
Active Level 5
갤럭시 S
  1. I was thinking about this ...battery capacity ....how much is the battery capacity that weakens over time ...that was supposed to show how good the battery is ...it won't be 5000 after a year Screenshot_20231122_103401_Settings.jpg
0 좋아요
크림앤토마토
Active Level 6
갤럭시 S
Oh, I don't know exactly you want this. That's right. Samsung doesn't offer battery capabilities. Some users of Samsung also want to be offered like Apple. However, it is not provided because of Samsung's policy -I don't know why they do.
You can find it out when you go to the service center.
Some users recommended some apps, such as accubattery.
nino77ns
Active Level 5
갤럭시 S

that they should have introduced it on Android 14, but obviously it didn't happen

0 좋아요
nino77ns
Active Level 5
갤럭시 S

20240111_214216_resized.jpg

20240111_214332.jpg

 after updating to UI 6 pictures with 50mp and 200mp are very bad .. skin tone is yellow unnatural or orange in parts ... it doesn't happen with 12 mp ... update the camera 

0 좋아요