Original topic:

What is your default music app?

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 01:21 PM)
Tantrum_jay12
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Howdy!

I am using @AppleMusicForAndroid as my official music app for my #A82018 @SamsungGalaxy phone..
Anyone using it also? 

22 Comments
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
I am using Spotify since its launch in PH last 2014, and started the monthly premium subscription since 2015, and it passes through various generation of devices such as.

- Galaxy Tab 2.0
- (defunct rebranded smartphone brand by bankruptcy)
- (rebranded smartphone, unsure status)
- Galaxy J1
- Galaxy J1 mini
- (ceased smartphone brand)
- Galaxy A50 (current phone)

Also using Deezer, Apple Music & YouTube Music as free user, but still loyal to Spotify as expected...
Tantrum_jay12
Active Level 4
Others
I like spotify also, i used to have subscription to it, i think I've used it for 2 years and then i've discovered @applemusic been using it since 2014 also, i can't give it up anymore, my music library storage is 26GB in total already, i don't think i would be willing to sacrifice all those downloaded songs for another music app subscription..I like all music videos and concerts i've downloaded and i can't afford to lose them.. It's nice chatting with you though.. 👌
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
Indeed. That's why I decided not to switch music app because I will start everything curated from previous app from scratch, unless I only listen to pre-made playlist.
Tantrum_jay12
Active Level 4
Others
hahaha, it will be difficult to redownload everything all over again for sure..unless you have the patience and time to do it..
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
My default music app is Samsung Music.
Tantrum_jay12
Active Level 4
Others
i like Samsung Music app also, like i still have that installed on my phone though i am already using @applemusic , i want to ask you , where do you download music tracks?
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
I downloaded music online. 😊
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Others
Is it legal? 😏😏😏 By the way, admit it or not, before streaming is a trend, we've been there, done that.
Tantrum_jay12
Active Level 4
Others
@itsmeian That's the ultimate reason why i switched to paid music app subscription coz i want my favorite artists to be paid the correct way for their art. 👌👌