Welcome to the Samsung Community!
We want this to be a place where everyone feels free to join conversations and share their experience. To help make this happen, please find below a few guidelines that everyone must follow:
- Respect others. Be nice to other people in the Community, even if you disagree with them. This includes only posting content (or links to any content) that would not be considered racist, pornographic, libelous or otherwise inappropriate, hateful or offensive to any member of the Community or the wider public. If you spot anything that breaks this rule, kindly report such behaviour to a Moderator, and they’ll look into it.
- Protect yourself. What you post here is public, so be careful not to reveal anything confidential or details that allow people to access your personal information (for example, your password, name, account number or bank card numbers).
- Be aware. This is a community made up primarily of your peers. Although people give very helpful information here, what is posted here does not necessarily represent Samsung’s position, and it may not be best for your unique situation. Only you are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow it.
- Be law-abiding. We won’t tolerate any discussion of activities that break the law, including (but not limited to) drug use, hacking, piracy, breaching copyright or discussion of active court cases.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your posts are relevant to the area of the Community you are in. When a topic is being discussed please do not respond with a new or different topic within the same thread. If you have something new to discuss, feel free to start a new topic. Any spam, advertising, solicitation or lobbying (or links to these) is not welcome anywhere in the Community.
It's also very helpful if you:
- Try searching first. Your question may already be answered! Try entering your question into the search bar at the top of every page to see whether someone has already asked and/or answered your question.
- Provide enough information. When posing a question, try to be as thorough as possible. Include information on what product you are using, software version (if relevant), any steps you have tried to resolve your question, and any other information that may be useful. This will help other to give more appropriate advice.
By interacting in the Samsung Community, you agree to follow these guidelines and the fuller version the Samsung Community Terms & Conditions. You also agree to comply with any directions from the Samsung Community Team who manage the Community for everyone’s benefit. They can be identified by the Moderator title underneath their username. If you break any of the rules, by accident or on purpose, we will edit or remove your post. Any regular rule-breakers may be suspended or banned at the discretion of the Community Team.
We may update these guidelines at any time, so please pop back and read them from time to time.