Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to upload photos?

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 09:08 PM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Flex your pro-like photos captured #withGalaxy! Upload photos in Galaxy Gallery in 5 easy steps!

upload.png

1. Go to Galaxy Gallery and click on NEW POST
  2. Start with the most catchy title you  can think of! And don't forget to add #withGalaxy!
  3. In the body, click the camera icon and upload a photo. While uploading, you can also add a caption to your photo (TIP: For the size, click Large 😉 )  - You can also upload videos!
  4. Add as many tags as you want!
  5. IMPORTANT: Once posted, you can share your photos online and ask your friends to like it on Community! 😎

Stay tune for exciting promotions on Galaxy Gallery! Excited to see your photos! 🤗

7 Comments
PaulN
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
This is helpful. Thanks
0 Likes
Andoi
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
#withGalaxy #MothersDay
0 Likes
Community Guidelines

if you want any templates or logo regarding your business then kindly refer graphizy.com .I personally used it and it also provide photos or banner regarding different days such as mother's day or father's day.Here is the example..Screenshot (2).png

0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
My Galaxy A12 Nacho isn't updating to Android 12. 😭 Can I update it thru Smart Switch? I'm not receiving the update.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
0 Likes
Laurente
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
I love this photo because my little maria
0 Likes
disneysvgfree
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines

this is helpful like disneysvgfree.com   and mickey mouse svgdisney-svg-free-disneysvgfree-logo.jpeg

0 Likes