Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S23U water-resistant false advertising

(Topic created on: 02-13-2024 04:26 PM)
AjSnatch
Active Level 1
Options
Community Guidelines
My S23 ULTRA got splashed by water in poolside activity. Now the screen is having ghost touches and lines. Service center wont honor warranty because it was wet. Take water-resistant rating with a grain of salt. . False advertising. Not getting your value on samsung devices. Avoid wasting money
8 Comments
Pipiyok
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
You Mean be smart?
0 Likes
AjSnatch
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
It means, Dont believe what they're advertising. For everyone's awareness. You are better off buying cheap phones without those BS IP rating
0 Likes
Ford17
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
I've been filming 12 inches or so under the pool and my note 20 ultra still works fine...though it will warn you that charging port is wet when you fail to keenly dry it before charging the phone...
AjSnatch
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
We can assume that not all phones are built with the same quality. I may be unlucky that i got this defective device. This one never got even submerged.
Ford17
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
I think Samsung should do something about that... I'm not really sure, though, in your case, if it is covered by the warranty that Samsung gives.
0 Likes
AjSnatch
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Not sure if samsung have visibility with what their service centers are doing. Most of them are "qualified samsung customer sevice center". Not direct from samsung.
0 Likes
Community Guidelines

broajfsmbvdkgjvsm02 

0 Likes
Community Guidelines

75d62ead7cf693604f5a0bf307c56ec7_0.jpeg

0 Likes