Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Տᑕᖇᗴᗴᑎ ᗪIՏᑭᒪᗩY IՏՏᑌᗴ-𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙏𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

(Topic created on: 02-24-2024 11:54 AM)
яℝᵖᵒᵍⁱ
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Any update for the above-mentioned issue after the August 2023 Samsung OneUI Software Update?? It gives so much DISCOMFORT to the eyes honesly speaking, FYI.

I strongly demand for an immediate & appropriate action on this matter. Best recommends to have a follow-up Software Update that could finally fix this kind of issue as soon as possible.

Hoping for your kind, favorable and quick response re : to this negative issue.
6 Comments
Galaxy A
White line and green line are hardware related issues which needs screen replacement and have nothing to do with software update.
Galaxy A
I didn't remember dropping my phone elsewhere until these white lines on my screen appeared. is it still possible for its hardware (screen display) to be damaged without any instances of dropping or placed onto wet surfaces?
Galaxy A
Upto now, nobody can say reason for white and green lines. Some say overheating, others say when you drop, but nobody confirms true reason of that issues.
Galaxy A
in that case, maybe there's a chance that the said screen issue came from the recent software update?
Galaxy A
If that is from the software update, all users of your phone model should be complaining.
Galaxy A
oh, you have a point. thanks, bruh!🤘😎 all your responses were very helpful and well appreciated. God speed kapatid