Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52s 5G One Ui 6.1

(Topic created on: 01-24-2024 06:56 AM)
メメWOLFメメ
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Currently being tested in Switzerland and the Netherlands region.

All while the A52 4G and A72 One Ui 6 are delayed to oblivion, well done Samsung bravo! I guess this is a sign that if your device is set to receive its last major OS update, Samsung would set it aside coz it's not a priority. 

Source:
13 Comments
KaiMarq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
They surely love the a52s version. It makes me think that the a52 4g I have was a mistake they want to forget
Galaxy A
Me too, when I purchased it back in November 2021 I was asked if I wanna get the 5G version instead I said no (I didn't care about 5G at that time). What a bloody mistake lol..
KaiMarq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same here, I bought mine like on the release month March 2021 and the 5g version was not available at my local Samsung store that time. Me who cannot wait for a week decided to buy the 4g version instead cause I really don't mind but here I am with disappointment. Back plastic is peeling and had to replace my screen twice in Samsung service. Good thing they replaced the battery twice also but the back plastic still keeps peeling even with new adhesive 😑
Galaxy A
Welp, I had the same problem with the back panel separating, twice it happened the first time I went to the Samsung Service Center. Welp a month later it separated again, this time I repaired it myself and bought a T-7000 glue. The precut adhesive they use is weak and poor quality and the repair guy who did the repair on my device welp, did a poor job coz he placed the adhesive upside-down and didn't even remove some of the old factory adhesives. Welp that happened back in September 2022 and to this day the T-7000 is holding like a champ..
KaiMarq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Sad to hear this happened to you also. Although the Samsung service center I visited was very accommodating, they placed the back panel crooked after the screen replacement. Then another screen replacement with another crooked back panel 😕 but it was little better aligned but not the same as from the box. Then right now it's peeling again but idc now since I will ditch this once I exhausted its software support. I'm thinking if I'm going for s24+ or might as well jump to other brand
Galaxy A
Welp, I try not to blame the repair guy like maybe his tired or whatever, (that's why I never mention the service center I visited for the sake of that repair guy). But it's just frustrating..

If you plan on still using an Android device well I suggest Google Pixel. The Pixel 8 and 8Pro are also offering 7 years of OS support, plus you get timely updates like with Apple (got the 17.3 iOS update an hour and two after it was released by Apple globally)
KaiMarq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah it might be a human error also although I paid for around $120+ for my first screen replacement so I might as well want to have the quality service. 2nd replacement was free due to warranty (1st one was not since its a water dmg but if their back panel faulty to begin with then it shouldn't haven't happened 😑)

Regarding your phone suggestion, I'm considering the choices you suggest but my only gripe with pixel 8 is their soc since it's really under powered especially with the pro version. iPhone is also my choice especially with 15 pro because of the type c but I heard about the overheating issues and finding an official or authorized service center here for apple is a nightmare in my location. But I like both because of long software support (which is why I bought the a52 to begin with)

Hoping we get the one ui 6 very soon with no bugs for the long wait they've given 😬
Galaxy A
I agree with the SOC for the Pixel and not to mention it's also a bit power-hungry. Welp, Beyond the Box, is an authorized Apple reseller I have their Pampanga branch mobile number (0945 178 4891) but if you're not from Pampanga or near that City you can ask the staff on the other line for the mobile number of their other branch.

Welp, you should try the iPhone 15 the non-Pro. I heard it's not affected by the heating issue of the pros, or you could wait for the iPhone SE 4, but it uses the iPhone 14 design (but with one rear camera instead of two)..

Man, I hope so too!
KaiMarq
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks for the info! I think we also have an authorized store of apple products here but I tried once inquiring for repair since my two previous phone were iPhone but they tend to ship the product for repair which will cost time and a lot of money cause it's apple 💀. I'm still thinking tho for my next phone since I don't frequently upgrade and I was aiming for the pro version cause I might as well splurge for a new phone since it will be my phone for another several years. Nonetheless, thank you for your time and info. Will still stick to this phone till the last os update 💪 then upgrade for a new one