Options
Galaxy A

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, I agree with what he said. You can also uninstall the Alarm app and reinstall it again after resetting your phone or restarting your phone. 😊

View solution in context

8 Comments
EmeryAwesome
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The message looks angry lol doesn't sound like it comes from your phone system either. Safest bet coz Google doesn't have the answer is just to software update or safe mode or if all else fails then factory restore.
Solution
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, I agree with what he said. You can also uninstall the Alarm app and reinstall it again after resetting your phone or restarting your phone. 😊
EmeryAwesome
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Or just try eerie's tip. He/she's been the most helpful here member here anyway :) thanks.
jaybringas
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
what alarm app would that be? 😊
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I think performing some task regarding that UUID or code not read properly issue is not easy since you need to track your phone's code first and then rewriting some code to get the right code for your device. IT expert can help you with that. 😊
jaybringas
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I guess good luck to me then..
thanks guys..
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I think that is not a severe type of problem since it can be fix by doing the right thing. Just call an IT expert for you to be guided if you can't do it on your own. 😉
jaybringas
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
can i call you then? 🥰
0 Likes