Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera Quality Isn't Good at Android 12

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 09:27 PM)
PHCEBJames
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hello Samsung A52s 5G Users! Have you already upgraded your phone to Android 12 - One UI 4?

Have you noticed that there is a change on the camera quality or photos? Since I updated to Android 12 - One UI 4, I have noticed that my camera doesn't perform well and I also noticed that there is something different with the photo quality since the new update. And I can say that Samsung A52s 5G camera is better with the previous Android 11 - One UI 3. 

And is the scene optimizer still working? It's on in the camera settings but I'm not really quite sure if it's functioning well because I like the previous one which it detects if I'm capturing buildings, flower, pets, nature, landscape because it is showing hints below on the lower right of the camera.

Well for those people here who is also using a Samsung A52s 5G phone, can you give me your feedback on your camera and do a comparison test on the camera before and after the software update?

Thank you! 
Respect this post please.
0 Likes
20 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Scene Optimizer icon will now only appear when scanning a document or when in low light scenarios, this is to clean the UI of the Camera. From what I know, scene optimizer still works in the background, but the icon will no longer appear.
PHCEBJames
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I also saw this description on the update. I'm just confused right now because I have noticed that the shots that I'm taking with the camera isn't good as the previous version ( Android 11 - One UI 3 )

0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Its the first software update of One UI 4, maybe the camera quality will improve in the next monthly patch.

For now, while waiting for the next software update, try clearing the camera cache/data. Sometimes it fixes some issue.
PHCEBJames
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Do you know where to submit feedbacks on our phone?
0 Likes
Garriff
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
dito lods. long press / hold Samsung Members app. click Error Reports, check mo nlng saang category nababagay ang concern / feedback mo.

anyone, please feel free to correct if may mali sa advice / better suggestionsScreenshot_20220205-222641_One UI Home_847_1644071201.jpg
PHCEBJames
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Just wanted to ask, Filipino ba talaga lahat sa forum nato? Philippines lang ba yung audience dito? Na nosebleed na ata ako kaka English dito nung nakaraang araw pa HAHAHAHA
0 Likes
Garriff
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
hindi ako sure lods. hahaha. lurker lng ako dati, pero bago lng ako nagparticipate sa forum. so far prang tga pinas naman ang npapansin ko sa posts mostly. ewan. 🤣
0 Likes
PHCEBJames
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Same wala akong magawa sa buhay kaya pinindot ko tong app na to tas ayon tanong² ng kahit ano HAHAAHA try try lang
0 Likes
PHCEBJames
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Pero naniniwala kaba na pag may software update parang dinedegrade daw nila yung older phones para ma convince nila tayo or ma force to buy another new one?
0 Likes