Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can u help me with that?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 03:43 PM)
yourmanonheels
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hi! I've been using my Galaxy a21s now for almost a year and a half. And I just want to ask if u encounter this issue(?) I guess, that I encountered. So when launching an app in portrait mode in a pop app view and then I minimised it, when opening any other app that requires landscape mode, the opening animation of that app doesn't work well, it just blink and then that's all, is that normal? My phone's running the latest software update, and used 62% of my internal storage. Hope anyone can enlighten me. 

Ps. If ungrammatical errors occur please, understand :))
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

Have you tried clearing DATA CACHE of your apps via your phone's settings? Try also doing a CLEAR CACHE PARTITION on your device via RECOVERY/SAFE MODE. Also, are your apps optimized and/or updated to their latest software version?

You may as well close off any other heavy applications running in the background before switching to another app so as not to bombard your device with continuous processes which may affect the refresh rate and/or the RAM of your device. Hope to have helped! 😊 Keep safe and enjoy the weekend.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes