cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Does A52 5g back cameras need lens protector?

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 07:56 AM)
MasterMark
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Does A52 5g back cameras need lens protector? I'm a bit worried that it will be scratch by coins or any sharp objects.
And Just in case how much does samsung charge for lens replacement?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Tempered glass camera module protector.

View solution in context

Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! Amazing day to you, Mark! As per your inquiry, we do suggest you to still place a lens protector for your camera. My android device uses such tempered glass lens cover for added protection. The quality of photos taken won't get affected as long as the curves from the edges of the lens protector won't get in the way of the camera's line of sight (but I think that this is a rare occurrence, since those protectors are more often than not made to fit your devices dimensions). I'd rather worry more should my camera lens don't have extra layer of protection, and my case could only do as much, and/or my camera lens still protrude outside the additional phone case.

So yeah, get that tempered glass/protector for your camera lens. 😊

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

11 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi. Actually it has some back cover in samsung that cover the camera lens and i think it would help you to less worry.
MasterMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Really? Is it like a plastic or glass like a screen protector? Or is it just the whole back cover?
Galaxy A
And about replacement you may check on samsung customer service hotline.
Galaxy A
Nothing wrong in adding another layer of protection. Our devices are investment.

I even added a later of protection on my Note20 Ultra 5G that has Gorilla Glass on the camera module.
MasterMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Does it affect the quality of pictures taken?
Galaxy A
No it hasn't affected the quality of pictures. I bought had it placed at a Samsung Store to be sure. 😊
MasterMark
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
What kind of protector is that? I didnt know that samsung sells camera protector.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Tempered glass camera module protector.
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! Amazing day to you, Mark! As per your inquiry, we do suggest you to still place a lens protector for your camera. My android device uses such tempered glass lens cover for added protection. The quality of photos taken won't get affected as long as the curves from the edges of the lens protector won't get in the way of the camera's line of sight (but I think that this is a rare occurrence, since those protectors are more often than not made to fit your devices dimensions). I'd rather worry more should my camera lens don't have extra layer of protection, and my case could only do as much, and/or my camera lens still protrude outside the additional phone case.

So yeah, get that tempered glass/protector for your camera lens. 😊

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.