Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Does anyone know how much is the lcd

(Topic created on: 07-30-2021 04:15 PM)
Tharrinne
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone know how much is the change of lcd for a Galaxy A30s? The customer service says probably 6000.. do samsung lcd really that expensive if not.. the customer service didn't know things and would still require me to go to service center just to ask how much to change my phone's lcd.. other phone brands customer service are very helpful in this subject.. but you can't get any with samsung customer service.. just to ask how much you gonna pay for an lcd they can't provide... it's okay if not for pandemic.. but.. really unsatisfactory... 
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! Apologies for any inconvenience. The price they relay to you is most likely based on Samsung PH and maybe an estimate and may still vary due to labor prices per area. You may also check and ask on Samsung PH's door-to-door pick-up for repair services should you be residing within NCR. Please be informed that Samsung also uses AMOLED screens which is different from ordinary LCD screens, and you'll be assured that replacement with ORIGINAL parts will have a warranty from any factory defects that you may encounter. You may feel to check on and/or avail of Class A or substandard parts, but you can't have the warranty, may void your device's warranty, and/or risk your device to more complicated problems in the long run. Hope to have your concern resolved soon. Stay safe! Enjoy the weekend. 😊🙂

Galaxy A
Samsung uses AMOLED screens and probably 6k-10k to be safe.
godlevi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
LCD replacement is somewhat around 6-8K.
I know it's quite expensive, but it's better safe than sorry.
I would recommend it rather than going to some cheap repair shop.
1. Your data are safe. Some repair shops might take your data
2. You'll be sure it'll work properly.
3. Your phone is safe. Some repair shops get some parts from your cellphone upon repair, so when something went wrong, they're sure you’ll return.
fideliza
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
How can i buy lcd replacement amoled?for samsung A30S?
0 Likes