Galaxy A
Edge panel disappears when you rotate your phone into landscape. 🥲

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Why can't you just use the built in screenshot button on game booster. You can acess it from your navigation bar or on the notification panel (if you're using swipe gestures) or just use the hardware combinations.

View solution in context

11 Comments
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Much better so you won't be disturbed while you play or navigate.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey UrMySunflower,

It's a design feature that makes sure you don't get distracted when you're on full screen 😄 

UrMySunflower
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
@KyauSana
@TeamGalaxyDD

Well not for my experience though...

Taking screenshots in landscape mode gives a wider and better image quality than portrait screenshot (especially if they are long) and to the file you share so they don't get blurry.

And its better for me to have the edge panel even in playing to have access to screenshot feature to take pictures of my game improvements or things that i want to share.
0 Likes
Solution
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Why can't you just use the built in screenshot button on game booster. You can acess it from your navigation bar or on the notification panel (if you're using swipe gestures) or just use the hardware combinations.
UrMySunflower
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks,🙂 it worked!💪 I have fixed it in its settings just a few minunes ago and added some shortcuts in my game booster.
I don't want to use the hardware combinations cause its always trial and error situation 🤔 Plus, I don't want to abuse my volume and power buttons because it was the cause of my past phones death. (🥲huhu RIP my data & files)

But i wish they (samsung) could still fix the edge panel in landscape mode(on the next update maybe), its really a great convenience to me in taking screenshot when it comes to PDF files.

Thanks again
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I actually use my palm to screenshot
0 Likes
UrMySunflower
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Huh?🤔 how does it work?
What i know is you could take pictures by placing palms on your front cam but not on taking screenshots.

You can take screenshots swiping three fingers on the screen but its a feature in oppo phones.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Drag on the edge
0 Likes
Garriff
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i've tried that palm gesture many times and it doesn't work for me. ngmukha akong tenge hahaha.

o di ko lng cguro alam kung may certain angle ba sa palm pra ma execute sya ng tama. but i've long gave up on that and just use the vol down + powr button for screenshots.
0 Likes