Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Expecting too much?

(Topic created on: 11-22-2022 04:01 PM)
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I thought that smooth transition between AOD and Lockscreen will be added to One UI 5, but I was wrong, and I never knew that it was exclusive to Flagship phones.

A little bit disappointed.

Kinda smelling that they were so selfish.
2 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you, KillLaKill, for sharing your comments, and feedbacks about the Android 13 One UI 5.0 installed on your Samsung Galaxy device.

We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.

KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I guess the implementation of such things is becoming limited to such software...

I guess the pricing of such phones is based on prior software implementation, and then next is such specs.

Unlike other competitive brands, they implement it all. Maybe that's why other people recommend those devices. RAW on midrange phones to the other brands is a ++ to me.

I don't know why the company is limiting such small things like AOD for Galaxy A33, which has an AMOLED display.

Screen Recorder on some lower specs phones, why not let them have it.

Just why?

And P.S.: It feels (yes, I mean it really feels) like that One UI 5 is such a downgrade for midrange phones (well, just my opinion).

Sometimes, it is so great to recommend Samsung Galaxy when it comes to flagship.

But when it comes to midrange? I guess they need to choose "another names".