Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A12 - ISO

(Topic created on: 01-24-2023 10:02 PM)
Byunee
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
So last night my friend asked me to take pictures of the crescent moon but idk how ISO works at my phone 'cause I don't have a good quality back camera whenever it's dark. Can someone help me if I have the chance to take good photos using ISO? Thank you in advance 
0 Likes
1 Comment
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Byunee,

Thanks for sharing your comments, thoughts, and inquiry, here.

The cameras in Samsung smart phones are digital in nature and come with its own set of limitations. To overcome such limitations, partly, there are few settings and options. One such option is ISO Setting. The ISO decides the sensitivity of the sensor to give you an image with the required clarity.

A low ISO picture will be more crisp in terms of image quality but will be less in detailing. When the camera is in AUTO mode, it selects the optimum ISO setting as per the conditions.

Moreover, your well-loved Samsung Galaxy A12 has Quad (4) Cameras. You can snap memorable moments in clear detail with the 48MP Main Camera. Expand the viewing angle with the 5MP Ultra Wide Camera. Customize focus with 2MP Depth Camera, or get closer to the details with 2MP Macro Camera.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.
0 Likes