Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A50s Android 11 Update bug

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 06:34 AM)
klenlue
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
So, my sister's Galaxy A50s keeps on rebooting after updating OTA. We already tried to download the official software but still, it keeps on rebooting. Anyone experiencing same problem with the same unit?  I think we should rollback to Android 10 and dont update to Android 11.

UPDATE: The Google Android WebView app is already updated but still, the phone keeps on rebooting. 
Resolved!
13 Comments
RyeYan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
me too same problem . Started last December . It freezes first the will restart .
Chadi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi guys, my Galaxy A50 started doing random reboots every 48 hours approximately, after the android 11 update done few days ago. Wipe cache partition from recovery done, but reboots remain.

Any solution soon? Samsung need to release a fix for this android 11 update mess.

patrickscw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

same pb after updated to Android 11. while in use m'y a50s freeze and reboot. it s os bug. i have done factory reset. freeze and reboot still remains . impossible to roll back.

samsung need to fix that on next update!!!

Abhishek7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem, me too. I have reset 3 times but not going. I think We have to wait until the next software update, or we have to go back to android 10 by degrading software.

From this software update, My mobile is restarting and hanging too. For short time use.. Please clear ram every time it minimizes the time for restarting