Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52s 5G Back plate delamination

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 06:49 PM)
manzocy
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I was surprised this morning that the back plate of my phone got delaminated knowing this is an IP67-rated phone. This phone never had a hard fall as this also had case and tempered glass since day one. First time for me since I owned a phone to experience this issue.

7 Comments
grizzly2595
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
it's a common issue of the A52 series because it also happened to mine
0 Likes
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Costs about P1000 from the service center. I opted to repair as the phone is still OK. Just frustrated that is an IP67-rated phone and it should have a better build quality.
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
The adhesive they put on the back panel will only last a year. I experienced the same and I was the one to fix it instead of paying that much. Poor build quality compared to the old A series which have metal frames and back before
Amnher
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Is this the same with a54?
0 Likes
reigne214
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i had experienced it 2 years ago with my a52 5g..what causes mine is too long in chatging the fone..heat caused its glue to melt accordingly to the service center i brought it for repair..its not costly though, but i learned my lesson well..unplugged my fone if ever am about to sleep so it wont happen again..
0 Likes
reigne214
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
among the A series i had starting from a7 2018, a70 2019, a32 5g, a72, a52 5g in 2020..only the a52 5g had me a little bit of dissapointment about fone build up..I upgraded my fone again with a73 5g last december 2022 and a54 5g in april 2023..so far, am satisfied with the performance of my fones right now..😊😊😊
0 Likes
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Just got the phone back. Now I doubt the IP rating.
0 Likes