Original topic:

Greetings

(Topic created on: 11-27-2022 06:52 AM)
ElizaZanuldin
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I just bought my Samsung A03 for work purposes. Any features that is interesting that i should know about samsung?
4 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

If you are using a A or S series as your personal phone/ main phone, there's not much features to compare with. But with Samsung ecosystem, you can easily move one file from one device to another easily. Scanning documents or photo taking is consider good as well (for short range). Most important is the phone can help you in your working lifestyle. 

A03 come with 5000 mAh battery. Consider can long lasting if you're not running on heavy application or games. It can last for 2-3 days or even longer. The phone memory is not that big, if you don't install a lot of application, it can help you quite a lot in terms of work purpose. The phone itself come with a card slot too, so if you to expand your memory, you can get a memory card. Please note that the phone load a little bit slow due to the RAM size.

Overall it still a great phone.

Enjoy your new gadget and welcome to the community!

ElizaZanuldin
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you so much!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You come to the right place ! Since you've mentioned about purchasing the Galaxy A03 for work purpose, it's best if you could set up the work profile on the device to make the access to your company files easier.

Here's the tutorial I've posted for your reference:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-members/s1-2-7-maker-favourite-features-tips-of-galaxy-d...
ElizaZanuldin
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thats helpful, thank you Naz
0 Likes