Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Group Sharing disappeared in Samsung account

(Topic created on: 06-14-2022 11:53 AM)
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone have the same issue? I can't find Group Sharing in Samsung account, but I can find it in Samsung apps and services in Samsung account. However, when I tap it, it sends me to Group Sharing settings. I can sometimes see it in Samsung account, but tapping it makes it dissappear, and a toast message says "Update Samsung account to continue", but when I checked in the Galaxy Store and About Samsung account, it says it's up to date.

No Group Sharing in Samsung account

Group Sharing sometimes appears but when tapping, this message is shown

18 Comments
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I found mine under Samsung apps and services.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
But can you find it in here?Screenshot_20220615-025303_Samsung account.jpg
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Oh, yeah. I don't use it so I wasn't fully aware but it's named Groups on mine. Apparently, it's the same thing.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you send a screenshot?
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Whelp, it prompted an update and now it's Group Sharing again lol. Sorry, not familiar with it cause I don't use it. I'm one of only two people in my family and circle of friends that use a Samsung device. The rest are either Iphone users or another brand of Android device. Wouldn't even bother with it if it weren't for your question lol.Screenshot_20220615-053911_Samsung account_50496_1655242751.jpg
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you access it? It prompted me an update too, but when I checked, it says it's up to date.
0 Likes
Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yes I can access it. But contrary to yours, the one that prompted me to update was Group Sharing. Got a bunch of outdated Samsung apps so maybe that's why that happened on my end. And also, hence, the rather long time between my response.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
What? Why can't I access it? When I accessed it in Samsung apps and services, it sends me to Group Sharing settings, but when I tap the about section, it says it's up to date.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Even my A71 can't access it. It also didn't prompt me an update.
0 Likes