Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to activate 5G using Dito Sim on my galaxy A53

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 06:57 AM)
Timothy456
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Using my galaxy A53 with Dito Sim 5G signal since android 12. Simula nag upgrade ng android 13, nawala na ang 5G signal sa Dito. Pero mayroon parin 5G signal sa Globe at Smart. How to activate uli 5G signal using Dito Sim? Already changed network settings to 5G/4G/3G, ayaw parin. Pls help
0 Likes
5 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hey rambotan,

Things may get weird after an update -  there may be corrupted files that are keeping your phone from working properly. Wiping your cache partition can probably get your phone back up to speed, however. Here's how you do it:

1)  Connect your phone to a PC or laptop with a USB Type-C cable.
2) Turn off your phone.
3) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
4) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
5) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
6) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
7) Press the Power key to restart the device.

Don't worry - none of your personal data will be lost here!

If you're still experiencing problems, you can always have one of our techs fix the issue for you. Book an appointment with a Samsung Service Center near you by heading to Support > Book an appointment on your Samsung Members app. 

Hope this helps! 

Galaxy A
5G is more signal dependent than 4G and such. Probably Dito doesn't have enough hardware setup in your area tl provide constant 5G as compared to Smart & Globe.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hello rambotan,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the recent updates on your beloved Samsung Galaxy A53 having issues with 5G network connectivity, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

We really understand what you are going through; if it happens to my device after an update, and I expect it to work better but in reality it gives out discomfort, then I will feel the same. 

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps (DITO) are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Restart your device.

If that doesn't work, you may submit an error report through the Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Networking/Wi-Fi".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

Also, I would suggest calling the customer service representative of the mobile network service provider (DITO)  in order to find out the status of the signal in your coverage area.

If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center. Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers and Technicians are competent to assess your device, make suggestions, and offer to provide prompt solutions to restore it to optimum performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I think you can check on the DITO sote where 5G is supported. I have a DITO SIM in my Tab S8u. No 5G in Molino 3 Bacoor, so far.
0 Likes
nilakas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Tapusin ang Maikling Survey para Manalo ng Bagong Samsung Galaxy A53 Ngayon!

👉 Samsung A53 Email & Zip Submits

Activating 5G on your Samsung Galaxy A53 using a Dito SIM should be a straightforward process, assuming your device and network support 5G. Here's a general guide on how to do it:

1. **Insert Dito SIM Card**: Make sure you have properly inserted the Dito SIM card into your Samsung Galaxy A53.

2. **Check for 5G Coverage**: Before proceeding, ensure that 5G coverage is available in your area. You can check this by contacting Dito's customer service or visiting their website.

3. **Enable 5G**: Once you've confirmed 5G coverage, go to your phone's settings menu.

4. **Network Settings**: Navigate to the "Connections" or "Network & Internet" section in the settings menu.

5. **Mobile Networks**: Look for an option like "Mobile Networks" or "SIM card & mobile data."

6. **Network Mode**: Inside the Mobile Networks settings, there should be an option for "Network mode" or something similar. Tap on it.

7. **Select 5G**: Within the Network Mode options, select the setting that enables 5G connectivity. It might be labeled as "5G/4G/3G/2G (auto connect)" or "5G/LTE/3G/2G (auto connect)".

8. **Restart Phone**: After selecting the 5G option, restart your Samsung Galaxy A53 to apply the changes.

9. **Check Connection**: Once your phone restarts, check if it's connected to the 5G network. You may see a "5G" or similar indicator on your device's status bar.

If you don't find these settings or encounter any issues, you may need to contact Dito's customer service or refer to the user manual of your Samsung Galaxy A53 for specific instructions tailored to your device model and the Dito network.

👉Tapusin ang Maikling Survey para Manalo ng Bagong Samsung Galaxy A53 Ngayon!

0 Likes