Original topic:

How to Make My Smartphone Smoother

(Topic created on: 07-25-2022 10:50 AM)
rishmzn
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hey, it is not a big issue but sometimes I noticed that my smartphone gets a bit laggy. I mean the animation is not smooth as always. Anyone knows how to fix this?
9 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

It depend how long is your phone. The older it is, problem like slow, lag, crash will surely happen.

Maybe you can try out:

1) Clean up with Optimizer (cleanup, delete useless data, and uninstall rarely used applications)

2) Reboot to Clear Cache

3) Disable (Ultra) Power Saving Mode

4) Make sure your applications and phone system are up to date

5) Check for broken third party apps or malware (safe mode)

6) If you are using virtual RAM (RAM Plus), try to lower down number

7) Reduce animation

DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
What kind of device you currently using?
Galaxy A
Here are my tips to improve the smoothness of your device:

On Recent tasks interface:
• Turn off app suggestion

• Go to settings > search Usage Data Access > Turn off data usage access for One UI

• Go to settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancement > Reduce transparency and blur

This optimisation is particularly useful to those who are using entry-level and midrange level Galaxy devices.
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
This is useful to me as my Note10+ didn't do any factory reset since day 1. Lazy ma...
Galaxy A
same. it's too tiresome to set everything up again.
0 Likes
JaydenKhoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
U can go to developer options & adjust yr animations scale to . 5 × . Screenshot_20220723-125125_Settings_99139_1658551900.jpg
JaydenKhoo
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Try to wipe cache partition , if the issues still presist i recommend u perform factory reset but pls make sure backup yr personal info first before u perform factory reset . Bcz factory reset will wipe out all the bugs , cache & cache files . Always , up to date yr smartphone software update bcz will bugs fix , fix security vulnerabilities & stability improvement.
masazizul
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
One of solution is, maybe you can just perform a factory reset.
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Turn off animation @ Developer Options 20220725_074158_45840_1658706118.jpg
0 Likes