Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Messenger Bubbles not working.

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 08:32 PM)
tabitski
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

So here are the screenshots that prove that I enable the bubble feature, and I miss that as it is very convenient for me, but suddenly it changes back to chat heads even I enable all thingy for the bubble :v

Help.

6 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Messenger reverts back to chat heads and its a server side change, which means you won't be able to activate bubbles on messenger even if you set it to bubbles. I think its better if messenger devs add an option to use bubbles or chat heads instead of reverting back to chat heads, so users will have an option.
mnnm_
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I checked it because when I first bought the phone, messenger is using chat bubbles (which I like). But when an update came, it suddenly goes back to chat heads.

I checked on the settings and it says that messenger does not support bubble feature. 🥺
tabitski
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bubbles feature were pretty convenient. Hoping that it'll be back as soon as it is possible.
mnnm_
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
True. I also prefer chat bubbles than heads.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Have you resolved your concern yet? If the update has been made by FB Messenger itself, then the cause of your problem is the app. Try and observe for upcoming updates both from the Messenger app and from One UI, should the problem with the chat bubbles be resolved. 😊

SagaOtaku
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
that is the ongoing issue since messenger heads contradicts bubbles and it will be fix thru security patches in the future.