Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No signal.

(Topic created on: 08-21-2022 06:06 PM)
jesey
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi., what happen to samsung now., after the latest update signal of my A72 has gone.😡
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello jesey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We really understand where your frustration is coming from and we are here to sort out the possible reasons behind it.

A) Low/Weak Network Coverage Settings : Please check and rectify by calling the Customer Service Provider to know the status of signal in your coverage area.

B) Check and rectify your network device settings by following jamesrred step-by-step guidance. And check/rectify your Router /  Wi-Fi settings. Switch On-Off Wi-Fi ; Mobile settings.

C) Check and wipe your cache partition as below:

1. Turn-off your phone.
2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
3. Then, press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
6. Navigate to and select, Yes.
7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.

D) If the problem persists, please visit the Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Hope this content is helpful and your problem get solved.

View solution in context

0 Likes
17 Comments
jamesrred
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
There could be a network issue ongoing with your service provider.

If not, have you tried resetting your network settings?
How to reset network settings
- From the home screen, swipe up to open the menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General management.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Tap Reset settings.
- Tap Reset.

After the network settings on your Samsung phone have been reset, you might have to reconfigure certain settings, such as Wi-Fi.
jesey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Done that already but still no signal.
0 Likes
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
is your telco globe? since recently update have you wipe cache partition
0 Likes
jesey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes globe, I already wipe cache portion.
0 Likes
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
welcome to globe it does happen to me randomly , try setting connection to 2g this should allow you to make call and sms
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello jesey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We really understand where your frustration is coming from and we are here to sort out the possible reasons behind it.

A) Low/Weak Network Coverage Settings : Please check and rectify by calling the Customer Service Provider to know the status of signal in your coverage area.

B) Check and rectify your network device settings by following jamesrred step-by-step guidance. And check/rectify your Router /  Wi-Fi settings. Switch On-Off Wi-Fi ; Mobile settings.

C) Check and wipe your cache partition as below:

1. Turn-off your phone.
2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
3. Then, press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
6. Navigate to and select, Yes.
7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.

D) If the problem persists, please visit the Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Hope this content is helpful and your problem get solved.

0 Likes
jesey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The last last update I lost the connection of my wired headset, I troubleshoot that problem but nothings happen. Now trying to update hopping that problem had been fix. But now getting worst Signal of my A72 has lost. Now I will reset my A72. This is totally F**K!
0 Likes
butete
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you can perform reset make sure backup first your data
0 Likes
jesey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
My A72 already restored to factory settings but still no signal both sim or network. Smart and Globe. Adroid 12 😤 😡
0 Likes