Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 4.1 Aka Android 12 seems a lot choppier and slower

(Topic created on: 07-18-2022 02:52 AM)
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Napansin ko, since my dad's phone Is newer than mine, Which his phone is samsung A32 4g and Mine is samsung A20 running android 11 aka One ui 3.1.

His phone even if its much faster than mine and Has 90hrtz screen, Feels Sluggish, Slower opening apps, And Its like running in slow motion, **bleep** I did compare mine and His, Yet Opening times On my phone is 2-3 seconds faster than his.

Everything is Like slow motion oh his phone while Mine is running smoothly 60fps.

Well His phone does have that issue since One UI 3.1, so I dunno why

My phone storage Is almost full and Has a lot of games, while my dad has none, I only downloaded the game beatstar on his phone to try something, yet his phone is still much sluggish than mine.
6 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try restarting his phone.
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I did, but Its still the same, I even clared its cache, and Cache partition,

Fixed and optimized the app, Close all running apps since his phone has 8gb ram, But Its still the same
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try going into Safe mode.
0 Likes
Adriel92
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ill try
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hey Adriel92!

Have you previously attempted Khaled75 idea? On the off chance that you're happy with his idea here, you can tap the "Accept as Solution" on your end so your post can be labeled as Resolved. Much obliged to you and have a great day.

0 Likes
edward_6
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah I agree I think the animation makes slower interface because evey I swipe low talaga kahit naka 90hz hindi kasing bilis noon sa one ui 3.1 BTW I'm using samsung galaxy A225g
0 Likes